15 Trained and Professional Mehndi Artists in India
Mehndi is an art form which glorifies the look of a woman by manifolds. If anyone desire unique then experts help is required. There are a lot of well-known henna designer in India who boast of rich and famous clientele. Mehendi is considered scared and pure and is very popular in northern India, Rajasthan etc because of adjoining area and influence of this; they apply fabulous and amazing mehandi for every occasion and add more color to women’s hands.
* This is a 10 hrs course. It will be covered in 4 sessions.
* Timeings are 1:00 PM to 3:30 PM on Saturday. (If you are making a group booking, alternate time can be arranged, if possible).
* Course is design to give more practice with Mehndi cone.
* You will learn simple Arabic design and then step-by-step traditional and detailed designs.
* You will get theory and Mehndi designs.
* Training will be given in group of not more than 4 person.
* During the course, learner’s skill will be brought up with proper guideline and tips.
* Training Certificate will be given at the end of course.
* At the moment, we provide training at Hayes, Middlesex only.
* Price is £200 for 10 hrs course, including training material and Mehndi cones.